Monday, August 13, 2007

Myspace

So we are supposed to write about anything that has to do with technology and everyone who knows me knows im a myspace addict, so thats what im writing about :)

I think that myspace has gotten a bad name from people who misuse it and dont take proper steps to protect themselvs from online stalkers and such. I love myspace becasue i have gotten in touch with old friends and its a way to keep in touch without racking up hundreds of dollars in phone bills. My myspace is www.myspace.com/abboliciouschevrolet but i made my profile private so i dont have random people trying too add me as their friend, also i made it private so that the world does not know about my private life. If i want you to know i'll add you as my friend :) So anyway i just want to let people know that i love myspace and it keeps me entertained and if you have a chance set up a profile and you will soon be addicted lol. Its a fun way to spend time especially if you are bored and like to snoop about whats going on in peoples lives.

No comments: