Monday, August 27, 2007

Week 5: Play week

The online image generator was fun the one i liked the most was flickr's because it was more user friendly. I tried to work with Letter James and found it confusing and not so much fun.



Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland


I made an account on librarything and found it an okay site but i honestly don't have that much time to read anymore so maybe this will get me back up on my reading. Its going to take some time to add to my library.

I like the idea of Rollyo but i think its too much work to just try and create your own search engine. I think its much easier to just use google. I dont search very often for general things online i usually have a specific site i go to.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

What specific site?

More image generators on www.CustomSignGenerator.com.