Thursday, August 30, 2007

Week 9: Podcasts, Video & Downloadable audio

I am very experienced with you tube and they have some great videos here is one of my favorites:





Podcasts are a very innovative way to broadcast information insead of having to read a lecture you can listen or watch a podcast. My siblings are homeschooled and they watch a podcast or almost every lesson. There is a proffessor that gives a lecture via podcast and its like having a teacher there in front of you.

I found that i really like the downloadable audiobooks. i never really listened to books on tape or cd because i thought that they would not be able to hold my attention while driving. I convinced my dad to download one onto his mp3 player and he loves it!!!

I think that this program helped to inform me about all different kinds of technology and things that i would never play with before i learned how to use. My favorite part was posting my favorite you tube video, lol, and playing with flicker.

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

Nice job... and what an odd video. :-)